четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bc chinatown vancouver




...should be doing homework but its next to impossible


anyway, got my old gregg jacket for haloween Now I have the pink tutu, the boots, and the jacket. It was only 7 bucks, but it was white so I had to buy silver spray paint which was another 7, but even so my total for this years haloween is 14 so far and spray painting was really fun. I think I just need like a skinny white tie and some green shit to put in my hair that looks like seaweed. Maybe Ill just buy some of that shit you put in your fish tank that imitates plants. My only problem is I dont think hardly anyone knows who old gregg is, and even if I show people I dont think theyll understand the magic of it. Im going to watch it right now.

also, bought the Kooks and Kings of Leon. Both are good. Going to get menomena next if they have it at everyday music cuz easy mcbullshit street doesnt ever get any new in stock
bc chinatown vancouver, bc china from present, bc chilliwack site webb, bc chilliwack part pick, bc chilliwack map.



Комментариев нет: