понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

card credit fraud malaysia online




Work was ok. There was the horrible atmosphere in the office again and I was actually getting quite annoyed with my colleague who clearly had some issue (in her head) with me. A couple of time I walked into the office when she was talking and then she shut up fast. Iapos;ve seen that before when sheapos;s bitching. It just fecks me off - why does she have to act like a school kid? Canapos;t think of a single thing Iapos;ve supposedly done, but I know her, it doesnapos;t have to be anything. She was doing the "ooh weapos;re such good chums" thing with another colleague as they talked about their kids. Then in the afternoon - complete mood swing My other colleague tried to tell her about some issue at home and you could see Annoying Colleague was clearly bored out of her brain by then. Suddenly she starts talking to me again, then gets out this stupid bloody orange halloween wig with horns, and blue flashing glasses - her outfit for a party sheapos;s going to. Ooh look at me Arenapos;t I wacky and fun Kerayzee HA HA HA She kept them on for a couple of hours for maximum attention grabbing as people passed the office. One woman said the horns suited her as she was "a bit naughty", which she twisted into this woman coming on to her, purely because she knows sheapos;s a lesbian.

Iapos;m not sure which version of her I prefer

Came home, played a bit of Guitar Hero - did one more song, but the next 3 are all really hard. Think it will take me a while I can safely say one is possible - I have got quite far on it, but the other two Iapos;m sure are actually impossible using the controller - there are long stretches of notes that all overlap each other I go from green to red so fast. But I donapos;t think I can use the guitar controller for hard songs now. Iapos;d have to teach myself all the chords and work out how to play 5 keys with 4 fingers and all that...would set me back loads. Iapos;ll see...I really donapos;t see itapos;s possible though.

Now Iapos;m going to watch Rebecca, (the old bw film) and read. And stuff.
card credit fraud malaysia online, card credit fraud management, card credit fraud mann reuters theatres.



Комментариев нет: