вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

civil war between north and south




So far, today has been a hellhole. At first it was minor. I didnapos;t get a daily chance on my Gaia page. Not that big of a deal. Glitch in system, whatever. I didnapos;t really care, but it was like a apos;well, damn,,,,oh wellapos; kinda thing. ANYWAY....

It probably all started when I looked outside and saw the pouring rain. For 10 minutes, I searched high and low for my umbrella. I never found it. So i quickly gathered my stuff and ran to the bus stop in the rain. The bus seemed to be waiting for everyone, so I felt pretty good. I got to the door and....*SLAM* the bus drove off without me. By this time I was drenched. I waited in the bus stop, looking like a complete imbicle. Finally, a bus came and I was on my way to class. I got to class and I was the only WET person in the room. My hair is a mess. Gah I hope the rest of the day is better than this.

Yay First rant

car rental lewisville, civil war between north and south, civil war between ccp and kmt, civil war belt clips, civil war belt buckles, civil war belt buckle.



Комментариев нет: