суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

different type of fast





Okay. As much as I�love Alex and Charlie, (both of youtube fame, or as Alex calls famous youtube people "weblebrities") I�find it incredibly unfair that theyapos;re younger than me and can go "Oh, I�like New York, I think Iapos;ll just pick up and leave in two days."

I�like what Laura said, "Um...why donapos;t they get real jobs?" LOL�SRSLY AMIRGHT?

I�just find it weird that the whole time I was at work I was going, "Iwanttotraveliwanttotraveliwanttotravelomgwannatravelsooobad" and I�get home and youtubeapos;s all like "Watch the new vlogbrothers video" and Iapos;m like "okay youtube Youapos;re my only friend." and then POOF�Alex and Charlie...grrr.

<3


different type of fast, different type of fasting, different type of fats.



Комментариев нет: