воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

but engine php strong template tiny




Hi everyone.� I joined awhile ago and introduced myself.� I like knowing that there are others out there like me.� I am amazed at how a lot lot of you fully embrace your trich and i applaud you.

Anyyways, I just wanted to tell someone�that I�know would understand �that I threw away (read: buried at the bottom of the trashcan under nasty rubbage) my only pair of tweezers about 4 days ago.� So far I havent dug through the trash or gone out and bought a new pair ( ive dont both before and its so defeating)� My stress/anxiety and urge to pull level comes and goes.� Im�just scared with midterms coming up how im going to deal.� FOr me pulling it like an escape and if i dont have that im afraid im going to have a breakdown.� Oh well, one day at a time I guess.

abercrombie jacket ski, but engine php strong template tiny.



Комментариев нет: