суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

factor learning mathematics





we dont complicate things but we try to understand n cope with them.

Yesterday was kinda stressful for my groupmates. Its the last day to hand up our first ever marketing assignment (worth 30 of final exmas), and its only 80 thru, kinda.
Yup managed to finish it , puji tuhan
Physically drained.
After which, i went to woodlands civic centre to buy starbucks voucher for CGM, blame on northpoint SB, which was closed down recently.
Luckily thereapos;s still voucher.
Den, being itchy buttock, i decided to take bus back home, thinking that i might reached home faster.
Ohh wells, i took the wrong bus 169. Which was heading towards AMK instead.
I was scared. Its the 2nd time i took the wrong bus by myself. 1st was during pri school.
The bus took me to some ulu industrial areas..this feeling is so urrg
How i wished i can call someone for help. But i know nobodyapos;s available for that hour.haixx
Fortunately it did stop at Jasleenapos;s hse nearby, i quickly alighted and headed home. I wasted so much time
After which packed up my things and rushed to khatib to meet sijie, sharry and SK.
Watched them finish food and head to willieapos;s hse.
Unmotivated to move and talk, but i still tried my best of my ability to do it.

How i wish i can spilt myself into�xiuxiu1�xiuxiu2,�or even xiuxiu3�so that i can do more things.
How i wish they can understand how i really feel.
How i wish i can express and vent all my frustrations around.
How i wish�time can stop just for a min or so to let me have a breather.
How i wish things will not be so complicated
How i wish people around will not put words into my mouth.
How i wish?
What a wish..

itapos;ll�not come true if i wish.
Iapos;m not going to be the "socall" goody goody xiuxiu anymore.Hate me if u want. Muahaha.

Next mon hope to meet up with dada
next wed going lazer quest with the youths. Hope everything will go smoothly and the youth will stay
next thur maybe movie with jessica and her fwends.
next sat secret lunch date with my darling.


DONT�PUT�WORDS�IN�MY�MOUTH.
DONT�ASK�ME�ANY�QUESTION�ABOUT�THIS�POST
COMMENTS�WILL�NOT�BE�ENTERTAINED.


factor learning mathematics, factor laurence more shame, factor launch ramp x, factor lattices, factor lattice.



Комментариев нет: