понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

definition of virtue ethics




It is thanksgiving weekend
it is a time for giving thanks about the food we have and the fact that conservatives arenapos;t the majority party in canada. I shall start on thursday. I went to school and did schooly things that i donapos;t remember. Then i wen to joeapos;s and we gamed with soem ghetto games and we played magic or soemthing. Then itapos;s a black hole in my memory. I hate those. Overall thursday is kind of fuzzy so forget that day. FRIDAY. I went golfing and stuff. I also became a captain on rainbow six by killing 5000 poeple in one day. Then i stayed up till 4 playing pokemon cuz im cool. Then i woke up at ten. Played rainbow six. Went to grandmaapos;s. Got in an argument with one of my auntapos;s over paintballing. She thinks anybody who likes paintballing is secretly a mass murderer. I told her i was a mass muderer. Then i played pokemon and faded in and out of conciousness because a large number of us were tired and just sat in aroom and snored. Then i woke up and chilled with mathew my cousin and i listened to some italy lulz stories. He went to italy for a class trip. For three weeks. And he decided to� break up with his girlfriend. WHILE THEY WERE THERE. And then his best friend went after her and now theyapos;re going out except for not because he got the shit kicked out of him. Verbally and physically. First my cousin decides to say in frotn of a crowd of people. "youapos;re going out with (forgot name) huh? Yeah well guess what? I fucked her last night (WHICH WAS TRUE ACTUALLY) so then� he kicked the shit out of the guy because my cousin is 6apos;8apos;apos;. Then i went home and played rainbow six before i was kicked off by ross. Now im writing in my lj. Im going paintballing tommorow. Also
Halls are the best. They make life worth living.
PS. IM SICK AGAIN

clint eastwood carmel restaurant, definition of virtue ethics, definition of virtues, definition of virtuous.



Комментариев нет: